Ingredients: Canola Oil, Anti-Oxidant (T.B.H.Q.).
Available sizes: 14 Liter (Tin), 9 Liter (Tin).
Abeer® Canola Oil is extracted from the seed of the canola plant, which is a cultivar of the rapeseed plant.
Abeer® Canola Oil naturally contains Omega-3, Omega-6, Vitamin E, and Vitamin K.
Benefits of Abeer® Canola Oil:
- It does not contain a high level of erucic acid.
- It has a high level of monounsaturated fatty acid. These acids reduce the risk of heart and cardiovascular diseases.
- It also provides a significant amount of Omega-3 fatty acid that may increase the level of HDL cholesterol in the body.
- It contains high levels of plant sterols, especially beta-sito sterol, camp sterols that inhabit the absorption of cholesterol in the gut and thus may help lower the risk of heart disease.
- It contains a small quantity of saturated fatty acid, which is much lower than the amount found in other cooking oils.
Uses of Abeer® Canola Oil:
- Baking: perfect for baking and cooking,
- Dressings: used for different dressings.