100% Pure and Natural
Ingredients: 100% Soybean Oil Lecithin.
Available sizes: 200 kg (Drums), 1,000 kg intermediate bulk containers (IBC’s).
Soy Lecithin is a mix of phosphatides and neutral lipids obtained by degumming and hydration of crude soybean oil, separated by mechanical action and dried.
Benefits of Soy Lecithin:
- This oil contains vitamins E & K. These fat-soluble vitamins have a therapeutic effect on the body.
- It prevents the accumulation of cholesterol in blood vessels.
- It has a good source of Omega -3 fatty acid.
Uses of Soy Lecithin:
- Baking - baking bread, potato chips, desserts, and other baked goods due to its high smoke point
- Others - preparing pasta products, wafers and candy